CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Big News......!



Well, I was going to wait longer to say anything, and I don't even know how many people actually read this, but.... I'm pregnant! That's right! We're expecting #2 in mid December! I'm so excited! I know it's really early still (I'm only 6 1/2 weeks) but I'm already starting to grow out of my pants. Dean and I are pobably the only ones who can tell, but I already have a little baby bump. Ridiculous, right? People keep telling me you show a lot sooner with your second... I guess it's true. I figure we'll find out if it's a girl or boy the end of July or so. I'll try to keep updating this for those of you who actually read it. Keep us in your prayers!

Here's a little flashback for ya.... I figure I'll look like this again around October..... or at this rate a lot bigger....

6 comments:

katie said...

Hey Katie, it's Katie (no, not the little voice in your head). I found your blog and read it too! Congratulations on baby #2. That's so exciting. Hope all goes well.

Becky said...

KATIE!!!
ok- you get mad at me for not telling you that I was prego and now you do the same thing to me!!!
Unbelievable!! :)
I am soooo excited for you guys. Maybe you will have a christmas baby!!!
Congrats!!

Sarah Roberts said...

congrats Katie!!! That is so exciting- One day I will start trying- Maybe in about two years:)

Morgan said...

Yay, yay, yay!!!!! All these cute people populating the world! LOVE it!

Holly Erhard said...

COngrats!!!! That's soo exciting!

HARKER FAMILY said...

Congrats Katie that is so much fun I hope you are feeling well. Well congrats and i hope everyting goes great for you.