Sheesh, I don't look tired in this picture, do I??? Even though you can't tell from this particular picture, I'm feeling sooo good now. It's so nice! I'm feeling the baby move a lot, more and more every day it seems. Dean actually got to feel it last night, too! I still haven't felt it with my hand, but he did with his. We'll find out if it's a boy or girl a week from Monday. We really haven't had any idea until recently, but I'll keep it to myself and say later if I was right or wrong. Tyler is still very adamant that he wants a brother and a sister, so I still have to convince him that he's really only getting one or the other. Either way Dean and I will be happy, we really don't have a preference. Everyone assumes we want a girl since we already have a boy, but I honestly don't care one way or the other. I'm excited either way!
Ice Skating
9 years ago



1 comments:
oh how exciting- I am excited for you!!!!
Post a Comment