CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More Tyler entertainment....

I haven't posted anything in a while, and what I have posted isn't really deep insight into my life... so I thought I would catch up a little and post some newer pics and stuff....

First of all, this is Tyler's new favorite thing to do while I clean.... I just give him the vacuum and away he goes!


What do you see when you look at this candle? Does the wax look like anything in particular? Tyler saw this at the dinner table one night and said, "look! A deer!" Dean and I both looked around, not knowing he was looking at the candle, and I said "where's a deer?" and he said "in that candle.." and pointed. Sure enough, if you look closely it looks like a deer laying down and looking over it's shoulder. What an imagination!

2 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

Kids can be so observant!

Tara said...

He's such a smart little boy!!!
(Love the pictures in the background, btw)