So, I think Tyler is ready for Isaac to get here. (I have no idea why this is underlined, sorry). I've been getting stuff out to wash and put away and today I got the carseat ready. I was showing Tyler how it worked so we put his baby in it and he was thrilled! He carried it around for awhile and went and got him toys and stuff. It was really cute!I can totally see him kissing Isaac like this in a few weeks! Only about 5 more to go!
Ice Skating
9 years ago



3 comments:
lol how totally adorable!!!
How cute! Tyler looks like he is going to be a great big brother! Good luck with the new addition. BTW, Kevin and I can't stop laughing at your stick figure humor. (I show it to everyone!)
How cute! It's great that he'd old enough to understand and to help you out! He'll be a wonderful big brother and a great help to you and Dean, I'm sure!
It's getting close! December is almost here!!
Post a Comment