Ok, so my sons are big! they had their checkups today: Isaac's 2 month appointment and Tyler's 3 year appointment. Isaac is 100% in height, weight, and head size! He weighs 14 lbs. 11 oz. and is 24 inches long. Tyler was 100% for weight, 80% for height, and 90% for head size. I guess we grow them big, huh? What's funny is Tyler was even bigger than Isaac when he was 2 months old! Sheesh!
So, aside from that, they are both healthy. Isaac got his first shots and it was so sad, but he did really well. He only cried for a few seconds. He got a little grouchy this afternoon because I forgot to massage his legs where he got his shots (you're supposed to do that to keep the stuff from pooling in the muscle, but I remembered too late) so he got a knot in one of his legs and it was pretty sore for awhile. I felt so bad! He's better now though, back to his happy self!
Tyler had both the doctor and I cracking up... he just told story after story. He told the Dr. all about his birthday and what color of towels we all use (" my towel is white and mommy's is blue and daddy's is green and mommy uses one for her hair and body"). Then when the Dr. was listening to Isaac's heart Tyler told him that Jesus was in there. Is that just adorable? I sure love my boys!
Ice Skating
9 years ago



2 comments:
How cute! I love the toddler age when they can talk, talk,talk! v. tells funny stories about make believe friends and such!
I didn't know you were supposed to massage their legs! Oops
You must have some good milk there mama!
Post a Comment