CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just putting it out there....

These days it seems like it is so hard to really communicate with people.... I have really good friends who I don't get to talk to enough! We all have such busy lives, it seems. Thank goodness for blogs and Facebook, or I don't think I'd ever know what's going on. So I figured, since it's hard to get all of my friends in one place very often, I'd just put this out there on my blog....

I'm pregnant!!!

Let's hear it for #3! I'm sorry to all of my friends who are finding out on my blog, but I knew the second I started trying to plan a girls get together I might give it away and with all of the friends who are out of town..... well, it's just too hard to figure out who to call first because I want to tell everyone at the same time. So, there you are.

Right now I am 7 weeks and 3 days, and I think my due date is June 15th. As far as how I feel, well.... I have good days and not so good days, but nothing really horrible. Yet.

And for my friends out there.... I would love if you left me a comment just so I know that you know now? Thanks :-).

10 comments:

Sarah Roberts said...

Congrats Katie!!!!!!!!!!! that is so awesome!

Mary said...

YAY! COngratulations!!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations, so excited for you!

Becky said...

I knew it!!! All of those times that you said you were so sick, all I could think is...she is totally prego!!!! Congrats!!! I am sooooo excited for you guys. I hope that you are not too sick and that you can still function.

Megan said...

Congratulation Katie! Wow 3. I'm figuring 2 out currently! : ) What a lucky little baby to have you as Mom! I know what you mean about everyone being busy. I always wonder if we are all at home on facebook or blogging instead of hanging out. The good and bad of the social networking sites! Sometimes I miss spending time with people instead of people on the computer!

Katie said...

Becky, you're so funny.... I was sick with a cold!

Megan, we should get together next time you're in town! I would love to see you!

Richard and Allison said...

Congrats katie! It is to bad I miscarried or else me you and Aaron's wife would all have had kids close together. Hope all continues to go well for you. Do you guys have a preferred sex of the baby?

Crystal/Scott/Charlie/John said...

Yay Katie!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for the blog post that tells us if it's a girl or a boy!

Alicia and Blake said...

yea! i'm just now reading your blog! I hope all goes well and that you get a little girl, that would be fun to see dean be totally whipped and wrapped around her finger! ;- ) so excited for you guys!

Holly Erhard said...

Katie!!! How exciting! I hope that you feel well and that you have an easy pregnancy! CONGRATS!