CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So Now I'm a Blogger, too!

A lot of my friends have blogs, and I decided it looks fun. So now I have one, too! I have no idea how much I will write, or how many pictures I will post, but it will be a fun hobby for me. I spend a lot of my frree time on the computer anyway, so now I can do something a little more productive with my time.

I am really looking forward to Christmas. We just got Tyler's Christmas shopping done, and I'm so excited to give it all to him! We spoil him since he really doesn't get anything new all year long, and it is so fun. He is at a really fun age! Last year was fun, but he didn't quite understand what was going on. This year he is really into Disney's Cars, Winnie the Pooh, and cleaning tools. I know he will be super excited on Christmas morning!

Oh, and his FAVORITE song right now is Away in a Manger. Because it says "Lord Jesus." If I sang him something at bedtime that didn't say that in it he gets mad at me. It's the cutest thing ever! I think I'm going to have to sing it all year long, though. Good thing I like Christmas music!

0 comments: