CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Random

Well, here are some pics I've been meaning to post. Tyler played in the snow for the first time a couple weeks ago......


And helped me shovel snow....



















And I'm pretty sure this is the first time he held his new cousin, Garrett...




















And he thinks its really funny when he puts his pull-up on his head. He dances around singing "do do do do."



















So there are some random pictures that I thought were cute! Hopefully I'll post more soon!

3 comments:

New Beginnings. said...

that little boy is going to be a heart breaker- he is so cute!!!

Katie said...

Thanks, Sarah! I sure like him a lot!

Jared and Lisa said...

He is so cute!! I love the snow pics! By the way you have been tagged! Go to my blog to see whats next:)