CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nebraska Trip

Tyler and Lulu, my cousin's peekapoo (he loves her).....
Bo (my cousin Tara's son) and me sleeping.....
My cousin Jesse and me at the Omaha zoo... we looked like we were an exhibit....
Tyler and I on a carousel at the Omaha Zoo... he absolutely loved it!

Those are just some of the pictures from our recent trip to Nebraska. Tyler and I went with my mom to see my aunt, uncle, cousins, and family from WV. My older cousin Tara just had her baby not too long ago and my younger cousin Jesse just graduated college and is going to medical school in Omaha this fall. It had been a couple of years since we had seen them so we took a "little" road trip. Tyler did so well on our 14 hour drive! He just watched movies and slept and actually stayed happy! It was a really fun trip and it was so good to see everybody. I just wish Dean could have gone! I missed him like crazy. He had to stay home and work... all of his vacation time is spoken for since we're going to Mexico and having a baby this year. Oh, well, hopefully next year we can go again!

2 comments:

New Beginnings. said...

you don't look pregnant at all in these pics.

Katie said...

Haha, I posted those ones on purpose!