So here are some pics of my boys, I think they were taken about a month ago. Isaac is a big boy! Right now he weighs about 18 1/2 pounds and he is the happiest baby ever. Such an angel! Tyler still adores him and plays with him more now that he is starting to interact with us more. I love my boys! I can't imagine life without them!
I love Mother's Day! I always liked it before my kids came along, but now that I have kids I like it even more. It's just a nice relaxing day that we get to spend with family! Plus I love going to church and hearing the Mother's Day sermon. It's so encouraging and comforting, like a breath of fresh air. Sometimes it's hard doing the same thing over and over again everyday... it's easy to forget that there is a purpose for all of it! Plus, being a mom makes me appreciate my own mother even more, and being a wife makes me appreciate my mother-in-law even more, too! I am so thankful for them and what they have done for us, I only hope I can do the same for my children. Last year at this time I was pregnant with Isaac.... I remember thinking that the next Mother's Day I would be a mom of 2 and I couldn't wait! I am excited to spend it with both of them this year. After all, ti's because of them that I'm a mommy! Happy Mother's Day!
Ice Skating
9 years ago



3 comments:
ow cute!
Cute pictures! Happy Mother's Day!
I love reading your blog. You are such a sweet mom! Your boys are so so cute. It is hard doing the same thing everday, but...wow. I never knew I could just be handed "someone" and be so in love! I really appreciate my mom now too...I think...wow, how did she do that?
Post a Comment