My baby is 6 months old today! I can't believe it. I swear it didn't seem like Tyler grew this fast! I'm having a hard time thinking that in 6 more months we'll be celebrating his first birthday. I get all teary already just thinking about it. I will post his six month pics later this week... he is getting them done on Tuesday. And he got his first tooth today! And he's sleeping in big brother's room for the first time tonight! Talk about a day of milestones! He has been sleeping in the Pack and Play in our room up until now, so we'll see how the two of them do tonight! My boys are growing up so fast....
Ice Skating
9 years ago



1 comments:
You make me get teary eyed as well talking about how fast the time is going! No! Slow down! Stay my babies forever! But it's amazing to watch them grow,huh?
Post a Comment