We had Tyler's 2nd birthday party today. I can't believe he's already that old! I'm getting kinda tired of people asking me when we're going to have another baby.... you know, Tyler hit the 2 year mark so that seems to be the question most people ask. Sheesh. Anyway, the party went pretty well, besides the fact that people were either sick and couldn't make it, had to work, or just plain forgot. We had it in our church coffee shop because our family is pretty big... there is no way we could fit everyone in our house comfortably. But seeing as how half of the fam couldn't make it, we probably would have been ok. We had a lot of fun, I just feel kinda dumb because I went overboard on everything... food, cake, invites, party favors for the kids. Don't get me wrong, I love doing that stuff, it's just so disappointing when not everyone can come. I'm stuck with 9 sets of party favors becuase only 3 kids showed up..... out of 11 cousins and 1 friend! Please don't think I'm the kind of person who just wants people to come to give him gifts. I could really care less about that! He has so much stuff, especially since Christmas wasn't too long ago. I just love having the whole family together. I really look forward to things like that.
I think next year we'll just have cake and ice cream.
At my house.
Oh and I will post pictures when I find my camera :-/
Ice Skating
9 years ago



1 comments:
I get asked baby questions all the time--and I haven't even had one! I can understand the annoyance. . .
Post a Comment